Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Technical Error

I thought charting my cycles would be fun and educational. I was wrong. This fertility stuff is really confusing and, thus, frustrating. On the bright side I think I may have figured it out. As it turns out we have another day in our window and Squishy is still a phantom. Another worrisome day of hand wringing, headache-inducing, nekkid hand stands followed by two weeks of hurry-up-and-wait.

In between all of this chaos and confusion I obsessively search for awesome deals on baby gear, read about what my body is going through if Squishy is conceived this cycle, stalk message boards where other women have posted pictures of their positive pregnancy tests, and sigh as I watch videos and look at pictures of my previous births. There are words in my vocabulary which were previously dormant but now are getting plenty of exercise as they roll off my tongue in extreme redundancy. I never thought I'd have so much to say about cervical mucous, basal body temperature, and cervical position. My poor BFF! Poor Josh! I love them so much. They humor me while I bathe them in my verbal incontinence with this obsession.

Tonight begins our two week wait. For reals this time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment