Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

One More Day Down

Today was my beautiful niece's 3rd birthday. I assumed that since it's so close to Christmas that her toybox was already stuffed with Yule booty. So I bought her a couple of outfits and a pretty salmon-colored jacket. Oh, and Play-Doh because I couldn't get her just dumb old clothes. I"m sure my sister will have at least a few expletives to sling at me the first time that she finds herself on elbows and knees plucking solidified Play-Doh from the fibers of her carpet. But before she sets the offending Doh aflame, I'm sure my sweet niece will gleefully enjoy making caterpillars or noodles or whatever her creative little mind conjures up. Play-Doh can be so fun.

Back to the subject at hand: I'm now having trouble maintaining my blood sugar levels. I remember when I used to be able to live on Coke and cigarettes and then gorge myself once a day to the point that my stomach was distended. Nowadays I need to eat at least two meals a day and steer clear of soda and smokes. Yea, and I'm 30 pounds heavier now too with crow's feet and two parallel canyons between my eyes from squinting and furrowing my eyebrows. *whistle, whistle* Yea, that's me, baby!

Anyway, what I was going to say is that today I had a late breakfast (10:30am-ish) of two fried eggs over medium with three pieces of whole wheat toast. Then, at my sister's I picked at the fruit platter my brother's girlfriend so beautifully organized (3:00-ish). We arrived home at about 6:00 and started dinner maybe a half hour later. Before dinner was even ready I began to feel dizzy, lightheaded, shaky and overheated. I quickly made a turkey sandwich with nothing but unprocessed turkey and mayonnaise on 12 grain bread. I didn't feel like I had enough time to build my usual turkey, spinach, tomato, onion, avocado, alfalfa sprout, sunflower seed sandwich before the point of collapse so the shortened version had to do. And then, when the rigatoni was finally done I had a heaping plate of dinner too. I sure hope I'm pregnant because if I'm not then there might be something wrong. I'm going to see how much truth there is to that banner on the front of the box of tests by taking one in the morning. I think it will be negative but we'll see. If so, I've still got one left that I can take later.

No comments:

Post a Comment